Thursday, July 17, 2008

To Angelynn.....

I'd better get on with this before Angel starts giving me the ":(" face too much...
Haha~
So here it goes......
A. List seven quirks/habits/facts about you.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person that tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it".

1. Fact - I love to hug my bolster to sleep more than hugging my boy boy...(Y? Cox my bolster doesn't on v-tec like what he does..Oops...)
2. Fact - I'm atticted to my boy boy's perfume... (er...i just realised it.. :P)
3. Habit - I like to laze on the bed for a very long time after i wake up...
4. Habit - I'd keep muching on tidbits while watchng TV..
5. Fact - I hate school...(who does anyway?)
6. Fact - I love to blast music and sway to the beats.but i can't dance..(contradicting huh..)
7. Habit - Use my concealer before leaving the house...( no choice la..my stupid pimples are too visible...)

People i'm gonna tag.....
Yin Min..
Sebas
Xiao Hui
Winnie
Qiaoying
Kat
Yasmin

I guess.... :P

So gonna go to bed..
Skipped school again today....
:P
Boy coming over for diner tml..
After his doc appt and taking his bath.. :P
Pick me up from school...
And my little monsters are coming over.. :)
I'm so sorry for making my sweetie wait for 2 days and i have no time to accompany her..
Sorry sweetie....i promise i'll be there to play with u tml...
Hurts me to see her cry..
I see her as if my own daughter..
:)
I dono why
and no..
I'm not wanting to be a mother so eagerly..
At least not as eager as boy who wants to be a dad so soon..
Wait 4 more years la huh boy..
Ciao....

No comments: