Thursday, July 31, 2008

E-M-O-T-I-O-N-S

Bb's out again...
With KW...
It's her birthday and i simply refuse to join in...
The reason?
I've got school tml and i've got UT..
*Bullshit* whoever reading must be thinking "i got so guai meh"..
But i REALLY am that guai..
Tml Cold Chain predicted already D+
Pon somemore.Wa..
Don wan to risk repeating another year in school...
Just for one module..
Back to that...
Bb told me she tried to into a gal to him...
And is obviously up to no good...
Girls are getting scarier these days...
You'll never know what is up in their minds...
And no i'm not one of them..
I'm like half a year short to be considered a woman...
And adult to be exact..
Wonder how much temptations can my baby boy resist...
Wonder what time will he be home again tonight.....
Grrrr...
For the first time i cried on the spot last nite..
With him on the other side of the phone...
that is....
Had a shock didn't u boy?
Didn't realise i will actually cry...
Didn't realise i actually feel very bad about myself deep in my heart...
The butt of the problem..
My darling girl had a tiff with a boyfriend and all she wanted was a chat with me..
And i not even knowing he has a fever told him to go to bed..(because he said he's tired...)
Till his message came and told me to have a happy talking with my darlingand just to tell me he has a high fever and i don nid to reply..
It is my fault not to know he has fever...
But seriously...
how the hell do u tell if a person has fever when i can't even see that person?
And it's not that i don care...
Then he called but i didn't answer...called him back and we had nothing to say...
I'm a very bad expresser and i don't normally talk much (other than talking rubbish)
And u as my bf don even know...
thanks ah...
The silence with a few little tiffs...broke when i said we talk tml and i gg to bed..
sent him a msg saying good nite rest well without any emotions.
only to have his reply...i think i will rest well..i took 5 panadol..
how can anyone react normally when they see such a msg from ur other half?
Then..
i broke down..
Replied him that if that's his way of getting back at me for not showing concern and not being a good gf..
he succeeded...
He really did...
Called me only to find me crying...
Talked it out and evrything's back to normal...
I fucking need my pay can...
Shit no money again....Grrr......

No comments: