Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Ah min!!!

Happy 20th Birthday to my dear lover~

ZHANG YIN MIN!!!!

Hope she had a happy birthday today..

Though it's not some kind of a celebration..

A simple affair between her, me and ah tong...

At PartyWorld...

My as usual K-ing khakis..

:)




Went home by bus and changed to mrt home..

On the way while walking home..

2 very KAM GONG...

And i mean VERY...

IDIOTS...

Cycling on the pavement...

"SPEEDING"somemore..

Couldn't see them since they came from the corner..

The first one not so bad..

Still can stop in time..

But the 2nd one..

Kana sai..

Never see your friend got stop izit...

Ride so fast somemore..

And i kena hit at the stomach..

Heng i no baby..

Got baby sure miscarriage..

But that's not the main thng..

The main thing i walk faster than the 2 auntie and uncle..

Imagine one or both of them kena hit how..

These 2 brainless idiots..

Pavement for what de?

Walking de right?

What the hell are their bikes doing at the PAVEMENT???

Heng my mood not bad...

If not my vulgarities sure all come out...
I have to work..
I HAVE TO WORK...
I'm so so so broke....
Grrr......
I haven't changed a single bit..
U don't know me long enough to realise the other side of me which you are seeing now..
It's just my fault to not explain things and expect you to understand...
But it's simply just the typical me to handle things this way...
I'm alright with you having good gal pals..
Or even meeting your past memories...
But purposely meeting up for dinner..
and only the 3 of us..
no way..
hope u'd understand how i feel..
not trying to be stubborn but the feeling was...
bad..
hope u'd enjoy the night with her...
without me and him by ur sides..
As much as i don't feel secured..
this is the only way i could handle..
i'm sorry for not wanting to spell out things..
which i feel is totally unnecessry...
This is just me..
Take it or leave it...
If you're leaving...
Do it fast..
I want no regrets...
The fear within me hasn't subsided..
In fact it's still growing..
Sometimes it's not about just one party doing the saying..
Once the other made some actions...
Some promises made could then be broken...
There's no such thing as irreconcilable love..
anything can happen..
I don't wish for that to not happen..
There's nothing i could do to stop it if it really happens...
i just hope for the best outcome..
Whatever it is..
I'd accept it..
I just hope heaven wouldn't make a fool out of me again...
Good night...


No comments: