Wednesday, July 09, 2008

2 hours 5 minutes to 1.....

Haven't been listening to chinese songs for some time already...
Very randomly..
I started listening to the older songs...
Song by song i scroll down and listen..
Looking at the lyrics..
Humming the tunes...
I find myself recollecting the past....
My failed relationship experiences..
The happy times and the sad times..
The very first time i broke down in front of everyone...
The very first time i fell for someone so deeply..
So deep that it still hurts somewhere inside me...
Listening to the song..
I broke down again..
Jay...回到过去
David Tao...普通朋友
Guess i'm pretty prone to break downs recently...
To most people i should be happily celebrating my first month tml..
Yes..Only first month..
Though it seems like it'd been years...
Maybe i've been hurt too many times...
So many times that i find myself no longer able to trust someone as much as i use to..
I'm paranoid...
I'm pretty sure about that now...
*Definition of paranoid: Exhibiting or characterized by extreme and irrational fear or distrust of others
In some other words, i'm just crazy...
Boy..
I'm no superglue and i'm not the typical possessive type of gf..
Don't assume that i'd get angry over the slightest matter...
Though i do at times..
But they all come to the same thing..
I don't mind u clubbing or pubbing without me..
Like what u do mind...though u said u're okay with it..
I can no longer totally trust some one..
And that's a fact i find it very hard to change as much as i wish to get rid of...
I hope that amount of trust placed on you wouldn't be betrayed..
Just like what some others did..
I guess i'd really let go if such thing were to happen...
Not trying to be emo..
Just don't know what's got into me recently..
Seriously...
I really don't know...
I guess u might have told some others about us...
And that's why i heard u say something about everyone thinks i'm wierd these days..
I have to say...
I'm not being just being wierd these days..
I have ALWAYS been a wierdo..
As much as i hate to be labeled as one..
I accepted it..
I am what i am..
hopefully nothing goes wrong tml...
2 hours 5 minutes to 1 month.....

No comments: