Saturday, July 26, 2008

Low...

Am like so so so tired...
Or rather restless these few days...
I'm like down with flu AND cough..AGAIN..
I like just recovered can...
Bb went off to club with his friends..
And yes..Without me again...
Really freaking poor..
And damn no mood to club already..
Could it be the younger hormones in me had died out already?
Or izit the people that i have to go with that the problem lies in...
Hmmm..
I wonder...
His friend is funny...
Introducing him to get into Real Estate..
Sounds wierd..
But beats having him to get involve in illegal stuff...
I should be happy... :)
That is if he decides to actually do things the proper way and move away from the dark side..
My usual naggings..
Or rather warnings that i'd leave him without saying anything if he goes back to his ah beng ways..
hopefully that'd be gone..
Told him i'm dead serious about this..
Hopefully he understands..
Being an ah beng with 20 over kids" as they call them sounds like a big deal..
And i told him..
U join them and have 20 kids below u and u'll lose ur gf at the same time..
Izit worth it? U gauge it yourself...
If he were to go bck to those ways...
I'll know how much i actually mean to him..
If that happens..
I'd probably become more bitchy den ever...
I guess...
Hopefully his friend would lead him to a good way where he could shine..
Or he might not walk this path for long..
But at least it gives him more exposure and experience and more $$..
Him earning $$ is so much better than him spending $$..
Hopefully my boy would grow up more with this experience.. :)
Bed Bed time..
Tml i've still got work...
And tt's after i finish my FYP report..
Zzzz....
Ciaoz..

No comments: