Friday, May 24, 2013

Mars VS Venus

How much do men understand about women and vice versa?

A supposed day out watching Fast 6...

ended up w the tickets paid for nothing...

No movie.. no company...

Just because of a word I say..

He says he don't understand me...

Says that seems like when he tries to bring me out, it seems like a burden to me..

How exactly am I to say what's wrong with me.. when I myself don't know what's wrong..

I'm Tired...

Fatigue from the tight schedule during the past two weeks...

Am I wrong to suggest him watching with another friend worrying that I might fall asleep in the middle of the movie?

Am I wrong as a girlfriend to feel that.. I should have slightly more priority over his friends?

Probably the best answer I could have for myself..

Or rather the best way to convince myself... 

Is because We belong to two different world's...

Probably the love ain't deep enough...

I treasure too much that I become over bearing...

He probably loves his friends more that he felt I was unreasonable...

I've got no idea how to communicate...

Really starting to wonder... If it was a  wrong move... to turn back to him..

Could I have been better If I had moved forward?

No comments: