Sunday, April 01, 2007

April Fool's Day

Supposed to go for the class BBQ today at East Coast Park...but for some reason...i decided not to go last miute...even if it meant i have to pay for the food which i didn't get to eat...Seriously..i could have gone..but between my friends and my family...i chose the latter...

Thanks to Justin..for making my day...wking me up in the morning nd shocking me...i seriously hope it's not true...but if it is..can only say thank you and nothing else...

maybe i could blog about my Genting trip in detail...
Went to my bro house in Bt panjang the night before and stayed there for a few hours...woke up at 4.30 the next day and went off to Bt Panjang Plaza to take the us up to genting...Before setting off to the custom, we were brought to Discovery Centre to have our breakfast..nothing special...just a half-boiled egg and 3 kaya bread...den off we go to the custom...
The very first stop was Yong Peng where i saw this advertisement saying somehting like medicine for treating PILES...very innovative of the Malaysians to use the toilet as a place for advertisment but erm...i seriously don't see the need to go to this extent... the picture...

den off we go towards genting...the next stop was erm...hmm coulnd't rmb..but not impt...ha ha...i'm getting lazy here...maybe should stop..ha ha

No comments: