Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm crazy..I'm nuts....

Went home with ah bao and ah min today after school..Was pretty quiet along the way...Said goodbye when i reahed the mrt station..

Found another job and will be starting this wednesday...
Shiong ah..Evey tuesday go work at taka after school and every wednesday,sturday and sunday work for the new company at Bishan..
Near my home la..still not so bad...
at least won't need to spend so much time travelling..
The new company sells GPS avigation System...It's freaking expensive...but okay la..since got Singapore and Malaysia and also MP3 and MP4...Hm..Wonder if I will have trouble selling them...Saturday went for the interview and on the spot i got some basic training and got 2 polo shirts for work..Orange color lo..sian...walk around machm one big orange...

One week after school started...Find the class still quite alright...People there are generally nice...And it's like only a week and i think most of them are behaving like we've already known for more than a month... So very tired...haix..life...

I've got a feeling that i'm slowly falling for someone...
I guess..
But i won't say who for now...I think he's attached already..
crazy me..

No comments: