Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thoughts of today...4/4/07

I'm bored...So very bored...Mum and dad going to Malaysia this month again on the 13th leaving me all alone in Sg...Good thing i still have him with me...At least that's what he said that accompanying me is not a problem for those few days...So why am i still not happy...Something is really not right with me huh...Gone were the days i get so excited even just receiving a simple msg from him...but now...his "i miss yous" makes no difference to me anymore...well..it might bea sign that my erm..."soul" wants to move o..so what makes me want to stay on??...my brain...my cuckoo brain..

Min ah min...i hope everything is well for you...don keep thinking about big head lar..think more of me..hee..at least i won't break your heart for sure...guys these days are..erm..hmm..u-know-what...don't have to spill out everything since from what you said, our thinkings almost the same...don't give up though..there's still this someone waiting for you out there...Hwaiting!

Schools starting soon...so sian...saw from my class roster that there's this guy called chuan ming....reminds me of yu xin's ah lao...same name..but i can't remember how he look like...The school fees this semester had this supplementary fee included...adding $88.25 more to my school fees..geez...sin half lo..

One quarter fish,three quarter duck..Random random...but do you understand what i'm tryng to piece out?THINK...One quarter Fish, three quarter dUCK...geddit????If u still don't...msn me..i'm random...can't be helped...need to fish out the thoughts that have been pushed to the back of my brain..so had better type them down before i totally forget about them...just in case i get the alzheimer's disease...no kidding...i tend to keep forgetting things nowdays...forgot all about the key i left at the door till this morning that very kpo neighbour auntie of mine bang the door like **** at 6 in the morning..can u imagine...i nearly splashed a bucket of water for making a dim early in the morning...spoiling my mood for the rest of the day...

No comments: