Monday, April 09, 2007

Lousy lousy day...

Couldn't be more suay then any other day...Was forced to wake up by my dad just to leyt me know he's leaving th house...then...less then an hour later..my mum called...told me this told me that..and went back to bed...and god knows...It rained WITH my clothes hanging out to dry and was pouring i hve to say..Can you imagine that the clothes were nearly dring and it have to rain and i had to bring in the freaking heavy bamboos in...ALL 6 OF THEM!!!Can you imagine having to bring in clothes soaked so wet that the whole weight is being pulled down??Argh...And oh...3 of the 10 fish that i bought for my nephew just yesterday died..wtf...wasted so much money on them and they died so soon..duh...


My timetable for semester one of my 2nd year..Can't see??..hmm..no idea how to enlarge it..shall type it out instead...mondays..operations planning..tuesdays...inventory mangement...wednesdays...NOSCHOOL!!!thursdays...statisticl methods for engineering...and fridays...engineering cost decisions...Am happy that i'll only need to attend school for 4 days instead of 5...but a big prob..i haven't fulfil my CE points...am still lacking of 12 points...duh..sian lo..should have chiong them in year one to save myself from unnecesary problems..duh..so as shown inthe timetable..the whatever lessn i am having are erm..can i say alien to me?...whatever..just hope they are simpler..ha ha~And my PP...don't know how am i suppose to start doing it..am i really to knock on the doors of companies and ask them questions...i don't mind knocking their doors but i do mind not knowing what questions to ask about...hmm...

Went out with the PBL Symposium registration team...to have dinner at Swenson Orchard with Stanley paying the bill..YEAH! Free dinner..hehex...We ate a total of $161 with 7 of us...Erm..hmm..he still looks the same..same funny looking him..ha ha...after that went jalan jalan with the rest and we forgot to take a photo with him...argh...ha ha..wth..

No comments: