Monday, April 16, 2007

First Day Of School....

TIME: 3:39PM
Am i class now having my 6P...Duh...I have to admit i ever bothered about the 6P since year1 although i do take down notes sometimes...But took them down for the sake of taking them down..They never helped in UTs anyway thought not most of the time...Could see a whole lot of ppl listening except for me...Had a whole team of girls today..And it's operations planning..duh...quite okay since the solutions are quite..erm..can i say common sensed???
Possible solution for the delay in delivery of snacks to retail outlets...analyze and improve on current vhicle routing...Explore the option of outsourceing thr delivery system...Linking up the point-of-sales(POS) system of the retail stores...blah blah blah..can't ctach..duh...
seriously..it's boring...and i mean the module...should be expected since logistics was never fun..duh...Am now waiting for my time to come...as in my time to go home to come before i keep crapping shit in my own blog...duh

TIME: 3:45PM
Finally over..shall do some of the things in class and the RJ..hmm..maybe on my way home...yeah!can go home liao!!!yea!!

TIME: 9:17PM
Trying to finish my RJ now...haiz..i need my holidays...am starting work tml after as a telemarketer...one hour seven bucks go there kena shoot by customers..since it's thought the phone den maybe can try...make money make money..!!!...

No comments: