Wednesday, January 31, 2007

~

Fark fark fark....RAH!!!!!So angry...Stupid Lappy died on me AGAIN!!!So much for me wasting my time going to IBP and collect and fancy me walking undering the freaking scorching sun back to Jurong East MRT station only to find that there was another shorter route to the station...And tahnks so much for making me sit ONE WHOLE DAY at IT Helpdesk installing everything only have my hardware malfunctioning AGAIN today...Heng my UT already over den lidat...But i have like 2 more UTs to go lar....Fark sia...Damn angry.... Stupid day....Freak...Sian arh~!!!Today Enterprise don do wad oso....don understand...de-moralize liao lar~~Suay suay suay....Ask for Sambal chicken rice just now during break and they end up dono give me what....fark lar~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm so FARKING FED UP!!!!!!

No comments: