Tuesday, January 09, 2007

LIFE........

SOMEONE PLEASE KILL ME NOW!!!!!!I'M HURTING LIKE SHIT!!!RAH!!!HATE IT WHEN THE "GIRL THING"COMES.... FEEL LIKE I'M IN HELL.... SICK AND TIRED OF LIFE...MY LOVE LIFE,FAMILY LIFE, SOCIAL LIFE THEY ALL SUX....RAH!!I'M GOING CRAZY....SOMEONE PLEASE JUST TELL ME ANOTHER WAY TO KILL THE PAIN...Look..I know i'm crazy blogging about such things and please don't ask me to get a life cox I DON"T
HAVE A LIFE...I'm like a living dead.....Don wan to go back to the place which i'm suppose to call home but never gave me the homely feeling..even a hotel room gives me a better feeling although they give me the creeps, not knowing whther there's some entity within the room...I'm crazy~Insane~!!! WHATEVER.... I don't wan to go back but there's no place i can go..Alone....I don mind being a loner..But the fact that i have no money (and i still owe a whole lot of peeps money) and that Singapore has no place for me to go leaves me with no choice but to go back to the "den" unwillingly.... Some tourist may say.."Oh..You could go to Orchard Road and go for window-shopping"..blahz...Do u have any idea that the shops in other parts of Singapore have almost like the same things just like Orchard....And duh...i have been working at Orchard for the past 2 years and i find nothing fascinating about that street... And the prices of the products there..POOF...Some are like double the price of the same thong u find in Bugis Street....Like i once got "cheated"...Bought a shirt from a shop in Orchard for $33 and a few weeks later i found the EXACT same shirt from a shop in Bugis Street for $15....Imagine how big my eyes became when i saw the price tag....That was the first and last time i ever bought a shirt from Orchard... I figured that unless u wan to shop for those authentic branded goods, get the rest of the things u wan from heartland malls...if u can find them...

I msg him just now....And i'm kinda scared he'll get angry and not reply me..But i have no choice...I have to tell him....Even if it means losing him,losing my time and youth spent on him.....If he really choses to go...I can't do anything..I wun stop him..But will only wish the best for him....It'll take a long time before i can get out of the mess with my wounds healed..but the day will come...I'm tired...Really tired...If i were to calculate..Perhaps...PERHAPS...It'll tke me 1 year plus, 2 years before i can totally heal my wound.....I wun ask for anything..I jus wan my wounds to heal..and lead back my simple life.....that's all.....

No comments: