Wednesday, January 24, 2007

....

I'm so sian...My lappy harware malfunction...brought to acer to have it repaired but have to wait for a few days...For now...can only borrow school de lappy but damn troublesome lar...evryday have to borrow...everyday muz return...but the good thing is no nid bring to school den bring home again..haha...blessing in disguise..but the IBM lappy is farking lousy...I'm not saying IBM is bad but this lappy dat i borrowed is like..duh...Updating for the past few days...

...21st January...
My brother bought me an ice-cream cake from Swenson and ordered the 933 Golden Pillow...It's just curry wrapped up using loti...ha ha..but its quite nice to eat...den after dat we played majhong!!!Erm...but i like lost money...Ha ha..but was fun...suppose to meet my man at nite den after 12.30 lidat den we both go back to our own homes..but end up he pyscho me go JB with him...Spent the nite at his JB home and watched Blood Diamond at Pelangi...Damn cheap lar~~RM16 for 2 tickets...which is ard 4 sg dollars...Woots~But the show is like..erm.. boring...ha ha...actually is not bad la...but we both very tired so end up nearly sleeping there...hee...the show end s at 12.00 ....just nice...den happy b'dae to me la....den went home orh orh..but whole nite i nv sleep..the whole nite i hear him snore..den kena squashed by him..macham bei gui ya...den the next morning chiong back to sch cox gt UT...

...22nd January...My birthday...Walk to school with him..but halfway he nid to walk the other way home..so bubai...and no nid to say wad we did.. :P
Late for UT...But heng still got time to finish...i think i finished...But damn suay....Lappy hang like shit....dono whether got upload anot...but heng end up can upload...phew...but after coming back from my first break...saw my lappy i ji tao sian....my screen b'come blue and its written ther "HARDWARE MALFUNCTION"...knn de suay...rah~den the whole day i did nothing....second break my classmates bought me a cake and a gift to celebrate my b'dae....hee..gan dong...but seriously they all the whole day gui gui sui sui wan den i already guess wad they will do liao lo...ha ha...sorry to whoever in my class who read this.. :P ...but still happy lar...junli and my other colleagues bought me a glass bottle and filled it up with oreo cereal and m'n'm chocolates...ha ha...hee...after school met Yi tong, yoke pian and jie ying for dinner..they treat me..ha ha...i good ger lar...don ka them...so told them we go eat zhu caho jiu hao..but i wan eat stingray!!ha ha...love the bbq stingray..ha ha...my fav!hee..i love to eat..hee..

...23rd January...Din go to school but went acer to repair my lappy..hmm...did nothing the whole day lo..ha ha...
ENDZ~~

No comments: