Monday, January 08, 2007

Toilet Woes..........

*Knockie...Knockie*
7.15 liao leh...
Kaoz...Have to listen to that like EVERY morning now....Juz because my nephew is now schoolin and have to wake up early in the morning...Poor him....Have to be scooped outta bed in the early morning...
And me??...
7.15 liao leh
LOR
Freaking sian la...Especially when i'm trying hard to keep myself awake...I'm a sleepy head i admit and i can fall asleep in the toilet without even realising myself...But i SWEAR....THAT was HISTORY...Ever since i move in, the only place i have my own privacy is the TOILET....But that was what i THOUGHT...But turns out that i'm wrong TOTALY WRONG...Everytime i go to the toilet...EVERYTIME i'll get disturbed....Knocks will come....Comments will come.....
"What u doing inside?"
"U sleeping in the toilet ar?"
"Faster la..I wan to pee..."WTH....Why must it always be me....Sianz..... Freak....The whole house 2 toilet but only open 1....WTH...Rah.....Today de maths..Eh...Cannot say understand....And also cannot say i don't understand....Coz i did the worksheet but with the help of Han Keat though...Look t the ws i sian lo...first few qn still ok...after dat the words gt more i sian...plot graph somemore...my excel skills kns lo...haiz...next week VB..Kaoz..sure die....I sux at it and everytime i did VB,my lappy CONFIRM crash like shit....Rh...Later got the Open House Goodie Bag packing thingy...i wan clear my CE points fast....

Miss him like shit...Rah....Din keep his promise to look for me last weekend...make me so sian la at home....Saturday went back Precious Thots to work....Hmm....No comments....Can only complain about my feet...Hurt like shit..Thatnks to the shoe....High-heel...knn....my whole feet damn pain la...den my skin all come out...Rah~~Yst buy the ah ma shoe...decorte it..but erm...i find it quite ugly after i finish decorationg....Wrote le "I love you" in korean on the left inner side and "LOVE" on the right inner side...Don ask me why i hide inside.....U'll know if u were to see it...... :)

No comments: