Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Holiday~~~



My 3 weeks holiday have officially started...



Am i suppose to celebrate or something?



This is like the last holiday i'd be having as a student....



Hmmm...



But that isn't a bad thing though..



The worse thing is i'm losing my job...soon..



Since i heard the Sugar Baby counter at Bishan is closing down..



And possibly even the counter at Bugis is also closing down...



Expected though since the sales sucks...



Heard Bio-essence is taking over the area on the 20th of this month..



And yet.



My manager never even breath a word about it to us...



She could have left the schedule for the counters from the 20th empty...



But she still planned..



And worse i've got like 3 days at Bishan and that would mean i'd be losing.. $156 nett...



Duh.....
******************************

Completed the cross stitch meant for my baby..



Don't laugh..



I may appear rough but i'm still a girl after all.. :)



The problems that have arised before...

I shall forget about them..

At least for now...

And i hope i could..

Life has to carry on isn't it?

I'll just leave it to fate then..

What's meant to be,will be..

I'll just do what i should and can do..

Not do anything against my own conscience and that'd be good enough for me...

If fate wants to make a fool out of me..

Then so be it...
******************************

The end product....


Not very nice la..


But at least i can do it..


Hee hee...


I'm done with it and the whether he wants to throw it one side or hang it, it's up to him...


I just hope this piece wouldn't end up in the dust bin or worse..


In some other girl's house...


******************************


The supposed promise....


Promises are meant to be broken..

Aren't they?

******************************

Wonder if i'm meeting him today...

He's boooking out tonight and applied leave for Thursday and Friday..

Wonder if he'd be going out again tonight...

Wonder if he'd get drunk again..

Wonder if he'd be accompanying me on Thursday to the hospital..

I wonder...

******************************

No comments: