Saturday, October 11, 2008

Went for Jerlyn's R.O.M yesterday..
Very nice place..
Wasn't very grand, but it's great enough for them.. :)
The heart shaped balloons~
The music..
The atmosphere was nice..
I was wondering why would nyoe hold an R.O.M at a chalet..
But after this, it's not a bad thing afterall.. :)
A pity i missed the solemnisation part...
The ending part was great..
Saw how the couple danced..
Though could tell they were a little paiseh,perhaps cause there are elders around..
But still nice...
They were supposed to be the main attraction but seems like a kid stole all the limelight..
The new age DANCING KING~ :)
Cute boy~
My boy started asking when's our turn..
Good question..
Not that i don't want to..
But it's simply too early..
And what do we have to be able to get hitched?
No money no talk..
This is the real world...
U can't fill your stomach with LOVE..
But i didn't tell him that...
I said:
"No flowers, No diamond Ring, No proposal and u want me to marry u.."
And his reply...
"Ok...U say one~Next month...You wait..."
Yea...I'll wait...
I may or my not nod my head..
Even though i did already..
TWICE..
Saying is not enough darling...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Can't believe my Saturday is gone just like that...
Haven't gone clubbing for ages and now...MOS had closed down..
Zz..
Don't tell me there's still Phuture..And a whole list of clubs out there..
Tht was like the first club(other than Devil's Bar) that i went to..
Got memories sia..
Sian ah...
Should have gone to work just know if i had known i'd be spending the whole day at home...
Fully blur, half asleep and half awake..
I HATE THIS...
Should have agreed to work..
Y am i so dunb?
Duh...
My life is like Zz..Dead..
I kinda miss my previous lifestyle...
Though i didn't have a love interest then..
But i was happy..
Though with trouble too..
Not that i'm not happy now..
But the worries piled up..
Haix..
So tired..
So vexed.
Can i just go to bed, off my handphone...And sleep for a few days straight?
Can i ?

No comments: