Saturday, October 18, 2008

My bro's going back to Aussie tml night..
Gve up meeting Bb for my brother..
Which i really should...
Cause i see my bro like once for dono how long....
Bb booked out already..
Went to see him just now..
Just for a while and he went out riding his bike...
So..
Alone i went...To Cityhall..
He thought i went home when in fact i didn't..
Went to eat at Makansutra first..
The flies were fucking irritating...
Duh...
But nevermind them...
Walked over to Marina Square to walk walk see see..
Quite a number of SALES going on..
But cannot buy..
WHY?
Cox my pocket is empty...
Nevermind that too..
It's a Friday..
And i am attached..
Yet i'm walking around all alone...
Can't blame anyone but myself...
Seeing those couples walking past me make me envy..
Not that i don't have a Significant Other..
But simply just i told him..
If you want to ride...Go and ride..
I'll find my own entertinment..
He realises that i went walking around lone only when i was nearly reaching home...
He said it made him feel bad..
I'm sorry f u really did...
But seriously i'm okay alone..
As much as i hoped for him to be by my side..
I won't be so selfish to tie him to myself..
And i know he's not the kind of walk walk see see guy...
He's more like n arcade guy..
A place where i seldom go to before i met him..
Now..I've become a regular...A regular standee...
Standing down there, occasionally sitting on chair beside him..
Watching him play or stoning there...
HAix...
He knows i don't like it..
Cox i've been showing my sulty face everytime we walk into an arcade...
Haix...
Actually i don't mind going..
But tht is if i am also playing..
He tries to get me involved...
Playing phtohunt with me sometimes..
But it doesn't help that he isn't even paying attention to the screen in front of us..
Dear...If you wan to play..give your full attention...
It simply spoils my mood and then yours when ur finger is here at the screen but ur eyes and heart is with the "cars".....

Haix...
Nuff said...

No comments: