Sunday, October 05, 2008

A mixture of feelings...
I'm Happy..
Cause my baby "proposed" again..
Just to get engaged..
He knows i don't want to get married so soon...
But how do i go about telling my parents..
But anyway..
I agreed..
Since it's between me and him..
~~~~~~~~~~~
And i'm sad..
Cause my brother doesn't like him..
Though he says it's not important whether he likes him or not..
My happiness is more important..
But never did he realise i'll never be happy if my family doesn't support whole heartedly..
As much i feel like i'm not really part of the family at times..
But they are still part of the reason why i'm living..
I live for myself..
I live for my baby..
I live for my family...
I'm getting emo again........
And i hate that feeling...
I just want to live a simple and happy life...
Is it that hard?...

No comments: