Wednesday, October 22, 2008


I wonder if i'm right about this..

Heeded Kah Mun's advice to submit the pplication for SIA..

Ya la i know..

I look nothing like a Singaporeair Girl...

But what she said made sense..

Never have regrets..

Submitted my application already..

And guess what i saw..


5 ah?


I only passed 3???!!!!
God..
Duh....
See how's my luck la..
See if they reply..
Reply..Go..
Don reply..
SUA~
hahaha!
Told Bb..
He sounds..
disappointed..
He said he'll be damn sad if i got in...
And worried that some other guy might come in between..
B..
Do trust me or don trust the guys...
Ask ur heart..
U told me u don trust the other guys..
But think..
Even if someone thinks of something else..
But my heart is with u..
And u still say u don trust the guys?
When i cldn't possibly have change of heart?
Haix....

No comments: