Friday, July 27, 2007

Yesterday have UT lar...
Like kana sai...
2 questions...
Both are from the lot sizing topic...
Shit...
Stupid concept they have...
Put the download file icon there but end up none of us could open up...
Went straight to work after UT..
Poor me..
Had a loaf of garlic bread for dinner..
Can u believe it..
I finish the whole bagutte all by myself without a sip of water..
After my "dinner" and submitting my RJ...
Went back to my counter and Tiffany said there's this promoter who looks like me..
And i like walk past her..
I don't quite agree that we look alike until....



SEE!Look alike don't we?!
Same age as me..Just ard 7mths younger that's all..
Went home and ask my parents bout it...
showed my mum and she was like..
Can i say shocked?!
Now i'm thinking...
Did my younger sister, unknown to us...
Somehow got to another's womb and thus we didn't come out from the same mother at the same time?!
Ha ha...
Perhaps we were sister's in our past lives who perished together and reincarnate in this life..
And destinied to meet again..

Okay..
Nuf of my nonsense...
No matter how much i crap...
I'm still not happy....

As for the pictures of the match the other day..
I'm pretty lazy to upload the whole chunk..
but i can upload a few for sure...








Ngee Ann VS Republic...
Well..apparrently RP won..and think they are not very happy about it..
Te girls won to NP..But the guys lost to them..
The match yesterday, RP won agin...
The girls...Won..71-64...

Didn't go to school today..
Didn't want to and also..really tired..
Sick of tt module and since i have ponten yet...
Might as well..

Affairs of the heart...
As usual...ENTANGLED...

My primary school mates met up on 21st and i couldn't join them...
Was like so sad..
Saw their pictures from their profiles and realised how much they have changed, except for a few who are pretty much the sam old perso...
Hope i could meet up with them one day..

Delia planning for a chalet during our holidays..
I hope i could joi in this time..
My yr sem1 classmates had planned one and i couldn't make it cox i was leaving for Korea the next day on the second day of the chalet...
And as for my yr1 sem2 classmates...
Well..Apparently, the chalet we had talked about turned out to be a trip to Sentosa..
A whole day of beach-ing around...
And it was near new year at that time..
I remember the whole lot of us eating YuSheng...
Memories..

That's it i guess...
So hungry..
Stomach been growling since last nite...
Ciaoz..

No comments: