Monday, July 16, 2007

Was working yesterday...
Peixuan and me went over to Hallmark and li siao Esther..
View the pics...



CUTE isn't she!Ha ha!
Both pictures are my masterpiece!
I clipped her hair!ha hahahahahahaha
She's gonna hate me for this~
:P

















Seriously don't know what's got into me lately...
Remebered telling myself not to think about relationship thingys for the time being..
But apparently...
I CAN'T!!!
HE's been missing for the past 2 days...
Not n sms from him...
While HIM, the same old cock-talker...
I told him that i don't know when to believe him and when not..
He promised to not do it again though, as in not to 口是心非, but i wonder if he could do it...
Just to justify anyone's mind who thinks that
"she's thinking too highly of herself to be squeezed between 2 guys..."
PLS!For goodness sake...
I know i'm no princess but that doesn't mean i cannot choose between few or rather in my case...
2 guys..
What's more..
I'm not even choosing them...
No one know's for sure their feelings but i do feel wierd..
None hd declared their feelings though...
I'm no bitch...
though i do feel like one sometimes...

Had one night of peace when my phone totally didn't ring the whole day the day before...
Peaceful..
Yet wierd..
Perhaps already used to my phone ringng continuously...
Perhaps..
Kind use to seeing both names filling up my inbox..
Haix...


Am stoning in school...
kinda stuck actully...Stupid stuff...
HYPOTHESIS!~
Hypothesis testing..
Null hypothesis...
Alternative hypothesis...
testing statistic...
GEEZ!!!!
I wanna go on a holiday!
I WAN A BREAK!
FROM THE REAL WORLD!!!!

No comments: