Wednesday, July 25, 2007

i need a new life....

Had wanted to blog about the bastketball match i went to with ah min yesterday...
The POL-ITE games held in school...RP Vs NP..
And well...RP won..
I took a couple of fotos and video yst..
Wanted to post the today ut..
Simply don't ave the mood to edit them and post them...
Maybe i'll do it when my mood is better..
Don't ask me why my mood is't good..
I'm not sure myself either...
Was working today..
Late for work...
1 hour late..
But don't bother..
My boss is out of town and i'm the last to know about it..
Then..Supposingly..
Shld continue working for my other boss till 6pm..
Too bad...He's having a meeting with his bosses..
And asked me to work till 3om...Which is like only an hour..
But turn out i left at 2.30pm after they moved the meeting time forward by half n hour...
Wanted to meet someone cox i thought it was too early to go home..
Since even if i go home i hve nothing to do..
No television cos the kids are watching and i can't snatch the remote control from them but they can do vice versa...
Rather than facing the four walls at home and after that someone said tt "IT" has soemthing to do...
I decided to go to Vivo..
Alone..
Didn't want to look for anyone else to come out..
Even if i want to..Id on't know who to call..
So..All alone..
Went to vivo..
Couldn't find my way up to the roof top to watch the ships..
So..no choice...Can only walk around..
How i wish i could go onboard a ship for one last time..
Listeing to the sea waves at night as i sleep...
Enjoying the sunrise and sunset with the beatiful sea for company..
But anyway..
I didn't stay for long..
My mood has gone from bad to worse..
I even had stares from people..
I don't see anything wrong with having my emotions written all over my face..
That's what i am...
I can't do anything..

The guys the guys..
Think i should really just not think about anything after all...
I know nothing will come out of either of those 2...
No matter how much i wish that at least one could turn out to be something good...
Apparently..i'm quite sick of this kind of life..
The guessng game..
It might be good if i could learn to play around freely without having to include my feelings..
But i know...
I can't..
I'm not cut out to be in the game..
Some people may think i'm just desperate...but get this clear..
I am NOT desperate..
I just need someone who could give me extra care..
Exra attention..
And extra love..
That's all that i ask for..
But apparently..
The whichever god who is in charge of such things do not favour me..
After having those few horrible experiences, the good one is stil no where to be seen..
Everything seems to be wrong..
Totally wrong..
And it doesn't help when my laptop is giving me a whole lot of problems...
i need a new life....

No comments: