Saturday, May 05, 2007

UPDATE...

FRIDAY , 04 MAY 07
Today's problem was about the dono stupid Bayes' Rule...Have to try to apply that idiotic rule to a simple problem we had...Duh...First time in my entire klife i went to the library to borrow a book for my studies...No choice lar...Don't understand...If don't refer to a book i think would die sooner..Scared UT will be like shit!Ha ha... Went out with ah tong, ah min and jie ying after school...Went for dinner at Civic Centre for Thai food..Erm..It's okay lar...Just feel that the kuay tiao that i ordered yesterday was erm from a "high-class" zhu chao..haha...higher class hor fun..ha ha...After that went to Party World with them..haha..first time hear je ying sing..hee~Seriously i think it's not high enough~ha ha..i thought we could be crazier...hardly have chance to go out with them so when get the chance must really enjoy..RIGHT? If not no point going out..haha..Kapo the pictures that ah min took and collaged them...Ah min don't kill me ar..haha..i don't hve the pictures so no choice take from urs..haha..but i had fun screaming and now my throat is hurting..hee...







STURDAY, 05 MY 07
Work today t Bishan...My colleague damn farney...she say that i make her breathless..haha..wad the...we 2 damn sort today..like the GPS signl never get detected by our systems but got detected by us..haha...BANANAS...WATERMELON...AND PAPAYA!!haha...she knows what i mean..:P
Tml still got work...I'm quiting liao..but i haven tell my supervisor...work 2 weeks only lo..haha...Went to the arcade during break time...went to the basketball machine..i see all guys playing and i'm the only girl aroundd..and think no nid to guess...my pts are the lowest...my highest is like only 36pts and that means that i only threw in 18balls in 1 minute..haha...think that's all le ba..I'M HUNGRY!!!

No comments: