Tuesday, May 15, 2007

15th May 2007...

Think i really should update my blog befroe it goes stale again...
Have been kinda busy these days...
Working i mean
Last day with Elecom on Sunday but instead of Bishan, they threw me to Tampines Courts Megastore...Heng i got bus there if not...I'm dead...
For 2 consecutive nights there while waiting for my bus to go home...GUESS WHAT...
I keep smelling FIRED CHICKEN at the bus stop...
When there's like no food chin around?!
And i had to wait for the stupid bus the first night i waited for more than half an hour...
The second night...I threw my cup of F&N Orange and ran towards the dumb dumb bus...But still missed it...Sat on the chair mcham it's my home..
Meaning i crossed my legs and put my legs up on the chair....
Sat like a buddha...
And the dumb dumb bus driver who happens to be woman, took out the bus number plate nd refuse to take any more passengers nd she chiog like siao...And i was like the last to get off...
I wondered if she nearly forgotten that there's still one last passenger on the bus(ME)
....


Guess who i saw today while walkig to school?...
Brin lim...
Sian...
Right now stoning in class trying to figure out what the problem is talking out today and try to form equations...
Linear programming...
Iteger programming..
What the hell lar...
Dono wad to blog liao..


P/S: Ah min..the beach outing must fast fast plan huh..hee...<

No comments: