Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Mayday....

Wa lao eh...I'm feeling damn sick can??...

After the headache and fever i had last tuesday..
now i'm down with flu and cough..
And i'm like working tml...and sat and sun...and i dono when...i think monday till wed...
geez...can i tahan all these..
read in the papers today that a woman dies from overworking...true enough..."Vitamin M won't cure my health"..
I know that and i'm not trying to neglect my own health..It's just tht i no longer want to keep borrowing from friends or even putting my hand out to him and ask him for money..especially hwen we are no longe an item...It just doesn't make sense that he have to oblige to me...and i still owe him money..can u imagine that..i don't wish to owe him anything but i simply cannot afford to...that's the reason why i'm trying to work more to earn more money...The feeling of being broke is seriously freaking bad...i wan to pay him back but i siply don't have the mens...i'm pretty sure i'll need to ask from him again even if i return...can u imagine that i have never asked for money from my parents but i can ask money from my-past-tense?...i don't feel good and in fact i feel ashamed when i have to ask from him...

I suddenly remember that last friday...I was in the same group as Delia,Raymond and Hao Ren..With Timothy panging seh us...Delia told me to work less and i told her that if she were to support me i'll quit my jobs and to think Hao Ren can answer "我养你啦!"Which means that he'll support me...but i simply brush it off...saying that someone would kill me...i am happy to hear that but erm..hmm...he's like my classmate?and nothing else...so..it's like inappropriate for him to actually support a classmate whom he knew for only 2 weeks?..And nyway..think he's attached already..so better not blog too much abt this lest someone sees this and tells him or worse his gf abt this...so..to save my own life...hee...

TODAY...MAYDAY...Poor father and daughter both down with flu and cough stayed at home and my mum is like at my brother's house...duh...2 poor souls stuck at home...watched tv the whole day..nd i have to go to sch tml....for the World Skills International CE Workshop...something which i thought i wouldn't get in...go earn and finish off my points...meeting tong tml to go together...gotta go to bed now..i know it's only 9.34pm..but the medicaation is acting up..better move to my own bed before i end up sleeping in the living room...Ciaoz.....

No comments: