Tuesday, May 01, 2007

FARKING POST...

I'm farking sorry for posting this farking post but i have to do it coz i'm farking frustrated these days and can no longer tahan the farking things that i went through~....Strted the farking day waiting for the farking bus only to have it farking full of ppl....den comes another but farking terminating at Bishan...So i walked across the farking bridge and took another farking bus...few stops before i actually alighted...This farking ah soh use her farking handbg nd farking big size vody nd pushed me when i was like allowing another passenger to alight first WHAT THE FARK LAR!!CANNOT WAIT AH??!!!DON LET ME SEE UR FUCKING FACE AGAIN...AND U DON EVEN KNOW HOW TO SAY EXCUSE ME AND U PUSH PPL LIDAT ARH!!!LIEW EH...
I'm farking tired when i inally reach AMK....Only to realise after siting at the bus stop for MORE THAN 30 OVER FARKING MINUTES that THE FARKING BUSES HVE BEEN RELOCATED TO AMK HUB THAT INTERCHANGE...WHT THE~....AND I HAVE TO WALK BACK ALL THE WAY AND HO COME NO ONE INFORM ME ABOUT IT?????????WHERE ON EARTH IS EVERYONE?????????????????????????????????????Reach home feeling farking irritated already nd i saw the whole wshing machine fulkl of laundry....what the hell..the farking washing machine would like tke more than an hour or rather nearly TWO HOURS to be done lar.....Why culdn't my mum juz turn it on yesterday before she left?at least when i reach home from work its all done and i don hve to wi so long and oi didn't wash them yesterday cox it's already very late..and i washed them tody and right now i'm still hanging the farking laundry...If hnging is okay....read on......THE FARKING CLOTHES ARE STILL FARKING SOAKING WET WHEN I TRIED TO DRY THEM ND THEY RE STILL DRIPPING ATER AFTER I HUNG SOME OF THEM UP ND I HAVE TO SQUEEZE OYT THE DAMN FRKING WATER OUT BUT IT'S STILL WET.....DON ASK ME WHY I'M STILL BLOGGING WHEN I SHOULD SETTLE THE CLOTHES FIRST...I JUST WNT TO FIND A PLCE TO VENT MY ANGER BEFORE I REALLY BLOW UP!!!AND I'M ALREADY DOWN WITH FLU AND COUGH WHICH MAKES THE WHOLE THING MUCH MUCH WORSE.....EVERY SUNDAY THE LAUNDRY BACKET WOULD BE FULL ND THERE'LL BE LIKE DONO HOW MANY TOWELS INSIDE..I JUZ DON UNDERSTAND WHY MUZ THEY USE SEPERATE TOWELS????CANNOT SHARE MEH??GO VIRUS AR????EVERY SUNDAY HAVE TO LOOK AT THE FULL LOAD I FARKING SIAN..RAH!!!!I'M SICK AND TIRED OF IT...REALLY....

No comments: