Wednesday, May 16, 2007

haiz...

I so wanna kill myself....I spoiltour beach outing!!!
My bro and his familuy are moving over next saturday and my mum wants me home to help look after the kids...
haiz...

Am wondering if i should go down to 7-11, the chain downstairs to work part-time....I already hve a permenant job at Taka and is soon starting another one to be a personl assistant for my brother's friend...but only 4 hours for the days which i'm working...the pay is ok however...6 bucks an hour...I have no reason to refuse job offer which came knocking at my door...
RIGHT?
This offer practically was thrown to me by my brother, but i had a choice to whether take up or reject...
Should i take up all three?
Maybe i could put the one at taka on hold huh...work ony during the holidays...
the 7-11 downstairs can like save me a lot of money lo....no need bus fare...plus when my rother moves over, my mum should be cooking most of the time...Saves my money for food too...
Still owe tong tong money..haiz...
the 2 UTs i think i would fare very badly...
Fail liao fail liao...
haix...sad...

Kill myself better la...

No comments: