Thursday, January 29, 2009

Few more hours to Bb's SOL to be done with....
Shall be picking him up tml in his camp then off to his house to change and back to my house again..
My mummy left some popiah stuff for him..
And he's suppose to finish them off...
More ang pao's for me tml and saturday.. (hopefully)
I need money money....

Saw from Carol's blog on what she did for her boy's birthday cum anniversary...
Haha~
Same as what i did for me and boy's anni...
But hers is like..
So much nicer can...
Envy..
Still tell me she is not good at art...
Arghhhhh....
Should have taken more photos with boy......
BOY....
I'll BRING MY CAMERA WHEREVER I GO ALREADY LAR!!!!~~~~~

Hopefully all goes well to the job my cousin in law is introducing me..
hopefully the lady boss will agree to hire me...
Sian ah~
Why recession...WHY?
Grrr.....

No comments: