Saturday, August 11, 2007

Think i'm going back to my emo days again..
Not physically as usual...
Bt emotionally...
Had been rottin these 2 weekends..
And when i finally decided to ask my group of closer friends out...
For a drink or something...
Well...Aparrently no one is free...
2 of them were working..
2 others were meeting their fmily members...
1 was with her own boyfriend and her boyfriend's friends
And another one without any reply..
Most lkely should be working too..
Should have known...
Haix...
I see myself s a loner and i have people around me whom assume that they are more of a loner than me saying that i have friends and they do not..
I never said i don't have friends...
It's just that they are all busy with their own things too..
The only group of people whom i get along much much better and would not give up for new friends are my secondary school friends..
Don't tell me "You still have your poly friends"..
I do..
But thanks to that stupid system of changing class every semester..
I can't seem to find any tht i could really click very very well with...
It doesn't help that i find myself not being able to fit into any group of people in my current class..
I would sometimes tlk cock with them but that doesn't last..
I don even dare to admit that i ddn't really want to go for that chalet cox i didn't want to be an outcast..
I eventually agreed to go cox i wanna prove to myself that i am wrong...
Well...I guess i could only stay home tonight...
Or...
Go for a drnk alone...

THE VERDICT....
.
.
.
.
I'm lonely...



THE EMPTINESS WITHIN ME COULDNOT BE DESCRIBED USING WORDS...
USE YOUR HEART TO FEEL...
U COULD FIND THE ANSWER...

No comments: