Friday, August 03, 2007

01-08-2007
Worked at outram and taka today...
Afetr 2pm..
I zao from my officve and reached taka within 30mins...
Then for dinner...I had my "ai xin"noodle...

Had a good laugh with the guys at Modan that night..
About the use of RAW EGG+TIGER BEER?!
Ha ha...
Then went home with Shao Jun that nite...
We both sat at the entrance of the mrt door at somerset like 2 drunkards...
Crazy people from taka...
Sat in the mrt again on the floor..
And i nearly got "kiapped" by the mrt door...
*SHYTES...
At Bradell...
Took some photos of the easily tickled Shao Jun @ Michiyo...












31-07-2007
Supposedly school's official opening with the visit of PM Lee to the school cum a school event JUMP..
Thanks to ah min we got a ticket each but ended up we took the t-shirt and left, i had my dinner and we left...
Walked to causeway point nd had ice cream at Gelare..
After that have the sudden urge to go singing...
And STEADY enough..We went~
Went to Kbox at Lot 1..
Though a little far for me but once in a while is lright ba..
I expected to spend more than an hour for my bus journey home..
Heaven knows..I reached home like in less than an hour..
To be more specific, around 40mins or so...
The bus reeked of PESTICIDE!?
And i nearly suffocated and nearly vomited...
Rrr..
Craps...
Shan't blog much..
The pics...





CREDITS TO AH MIN...









No comments: