Monday, December 01, 2008

A small little change in my life...
Think slowly my family is accepting him..
I'm glad i made him stay over the other night... :)
He came to my house for dinner on Friday and we went out to Boat Quy for Dexter's birthday..
But left pretty early cause i was freaking tired...
Went back to my house to sleep..
On the same mattress and with my mum on the other mattress beside me and my dad snoring away on his bed...
Woke up the next day by my 2 little monsters..
And he..
I guess he sort of mixed into my family..
He played with them..
And brought them out(with me of course)
Wasn't a very happy outing thanks to my spoilt nephew..
Who simply can't keep his mouth shut..
And he threw the ball too hard at the arcade and hit my boy at his nose..
My boy lost his cool of course..
Rang up the monsters' dad and asked him to pick us up...
Back at the house..
Dinner together and my mum gave him a lecture after dinner..
Half an hour lecture that is...
But it was a good one...
My mum talked to him about a lot of things..
Which majority of it i wasn't listening to..
But really..
Was good interaction..
I guess my mum knew that he wasn't a bad guy..
Went on to our mahjong session...
a "healthy family game"..
As what my sis in law said...
We paid a school fee of $1.20..
That boy of mine don't even know when to game without me by his side..
Silly...
Went out to EZ after the game and this time round stayed at his house...
I was supposed to work the next day...
But i feigned sickness..
Reason #1 : Didn't have the mood to go to work..
Reason #2 : I just wanted more time with him...
I lost the money but i gained more time with him...
Spent the whole day with him and went home after sending him back to camp...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
December already..
That would only mean a number of events happening...
on the 10th...our 6th month anniversary...
How time flies..... :)
27th to 29th boy's birthday chalet...
The actual is on the 30th but he'd be in camp... Sad... :'(
I just hope he wouldn't need to go into DB and will be able to book out for his birthday...
Next next next...
My 21st birthday....
I should be out of town..
Boy already applied for leave
On the actual day i guess i'd be out of reach...
21st to 23rd..
But we don't know where to go yet...
So...
Any suggestions???
Yea..
That's it...

No comments: