Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Gave up the certification course thingy...
Cause i've got no money... :(

Hi Hong Kong...
Change of plans AGAIN...
Will be in Singapore on my birthday...
But leaving the next day for Hong Kong...
Thanks to baby's mum...
She was the one who talked about going to Hong Kong instead of the 2 of us going to Malaysia..
My expenses i guess all settled...
Baby say i don't have to think so much about that and that he has enough for both of us...
I hope so...But i better work more this month so i have extra on me...
Haven't really told my mum my decision yet...
I as a daughter asked her for pemission to go...
But i don't think she had to talk to me in that manner..
She said she dono what we are thinking of...
And ask me to decide for myself and tooot...
Hung up the phone...
Mum..Are you angry that i am going overseas with my bf's family during the chinese new year period..
Or are you just sian that you have to do everything yourself during that period...
SIAN AH.....

No comments: