Monday, November 24, 2008




I realise my blog have been very very full of words......Hence....

Shall put up some pictures...


My Darling niece...

I'm not the mother for goodness sake..

Though she does look like me when i was young..

Damn those aunties...
Do i look like a mum to you??!!





I know......I sould never cam-whore during working hours...Especially in the toilet..But i can't help it...IT'S FERAKING BORING!!!!



Fuck the eyebags...Geez...




My Boy and his Sister....



Mindgames??!!



Purpose of the hearts is not to show my love for him..



It's just to hide his nippies...



Before someone comes after me for posing indecent photographs..

Creation of Charmaine during Pharma class..

And no..this sotong head looks nothing like me..

But it's cute....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

I skipped my Retail UT 3 today...

Had wanted to go..

But don't see the point to rush to school just to take my UT..

Not going to school tml either...

Retail module again...

I've got doctor appointment at Tan Tock Seng...

Shall go to Baby's house early tml morning..

And SLEEP...

Yes...To sleep..

And have him accompany me to the doctor and off to buy my shoes for work...

My heels like broke yesterday while i was going for my dinner break..

Damn malu can..

And the stupid woman do nothing but said "Oh Dear"..

I think you could have helped just by shutting up...

Could have made do without your comments thank you..

Don't ask me how i broke it..

I really have no idea..

Walked halfway and "piak"..

Off it went..

So auntie Jocelyn helped me pluck the other side out..

And i went from walking...to shuffling the rest of the day..

Helped Chee Keong with his perfume sets...

Wrapped them with ribbons...

Made alot of "balls" or whatever u call them...

and i had the rest of the promoters asking me to make for them..

I bet the whole sales floor is full of my "balls"...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My Boy is out riding his bicycle again..

I wonder if he could even open his eyes tml..

Got this feeling that i'd be going alone at the end of the day to the doctors...

Am pondering over what to give him for his birthday next month..

Though he says it's alright to not have any gift as long as i'm beside him..

But it doesn't make sense for me to go empty handed right...

I expect something big on my 21st from him..

Hee hee...

Better not pin high hopes else i'd be very disappointed by then...

Guess i'll hand make some placard for him since i'm kinda poor...

Hmmm...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep having this urge to go for the SIA interview again..

COX i really don't know what kind of job i should go for...

HAix..

Wad should i do?

No comments: