Monday, September 01, 2008

I am sooo....TIRED!

work work work work...

But good also...

Better i keep spending..

BUT...

now i'm contradicting..

I just got my very very pathetic pay of a hundred over dollars..

And now..

I'm online shopping...

I ordered....

This


This...


This......


And This......

Safer tops...
Won't have him nagging at me again just because he don't like other guys to look at me..
Please la..
Not as if your gf is very pretty..
I'm a woman after all..
Got guys look at very normal wad..
Haix...
Looks like my spags can only be worn below those cardigans...
Duh.......
Oh oh oh....

And..

I want this...


Hee hee hee....

Nice fragrance...
But i no money... :(
****************************************************************

More work tml and tuesday..

And school is reopening..

There goes my holiday...

Wed or Thursstart school..

Friday,saturday and sunday working AGAIN..

Thanks to the promotion going on...

Could be staying over at Bb's house next weekend since his parents are not at home..

And since his house is nearere to Tampines...

Save my time..

Haha..

Work and get to be with my bf still..

Else he'd be complaining again...

Haven't seen him for nearly one week...

I miss his Italy again..

Duh...

Tml...

Tampines..

Sian sia!!!!!!!

Better have sales tml..

Duh....

$0 on friday...

$0 today...

If $0 again tml..

I think i gone case..

Zz....

Sleeping time!!!!



No comments: