Thursday, September 11, 2008

High degree....

Had been a "missy" for the past few days...
Cause baby was down on fever...on and off...
nearly scared me to death when his temperature went up to 39.3...
His mum just sent him to the doctor gain and he told me he felt better after a jab..
Hopefully my baby could be active again real soon...
Hurts me to see him like that...
I know i know..
I sound like a mum..
But that's normal isn't it?
Damn tired can..
For the first time...
I freaking dozed off on the mrt on the way to school this morning..
And i nearly missed a stop...
Zz...
I am THAT tired..
Though i didn't attend school...
Haiz..
Had "free" snacks today thanks to Daniel...
Thanks to him refusing to take the money and wanting to treat us...
Heng we never really buy much..
I bought the most things and i feel bad not returning him...
Eh uncle..
I know u meant well...
Being gentlemanly...But hor...
earning money not easy leh...
Ya la..i know..
I say lidat but i keep spending money...
Dono y..
The more u make...the more u spend...
That's life...
Just bought a nude-bra from AMK...
$19.90..
Sticky sia..
But heng it comes with a strap...
finally for once i could wear my tubes without the straps..
If not damn fugly...
I've got a feeling i'll be the one down with fever next..
After baby..
Yesterday..(10th September)
was supposed to be our 3rd month aniversary..
Yes...I know...no big deal...
We spent the whole day together...
Starting from Tan Tock Seng..
Where he had his appointment for his hand fracture..
Then back to his house..
For him to rest...
He didn't eat much an really...
His body turned red when his temperature suddenly rises....
I felt damn helpless..
And damn useless...
Could do nothing but watch him suffer..
When he slept i was outside watching TV....
Either that or i slept with him..
Stayed on till his parents came back..
Had dinner...
Coached his sistera little...
And he gave me money to take cab home...
And that's how we spent our anniversary..
What a way to spend our anniversary together...
Nevermind...
3rd month gone..
But still got the 100days one..
sounds like some funeral kind of thingy but got ppl celebrate too wad..
hopefully i won't be the one falling sick...

No comments: