Monday, March 12, 2007

i'm tired

I'm so very sick and tired of the abnormal and unhealthy relationship i had with him these 2 and 1/2 years...Now..It's finally going to end...I suppose but wouldn't be official till anyone one of us actually say it out...He went out with another girl for a movie which i think is okay since he has the freedom to go out with friends...But what i can't accept that they were pretty close and he was holding her head or hand i couldn't realy make out what Kat was saying..But i assumed it to be hand...Had wanted to end this thing to give myself a direction...And also a reason to date another guy..Though i won't deney the fact that i wasn't really interested in the guys who popped up in between these 2 and 1/2 years...I know deep in my heart i love him lot...but it doesn't help that i know he can't settle down...At least for now...At 28..or rather going to 28...A man shoud be more prepared to settle down rather than fool around...The PBL Symposium have finally ended...Tiring and slacking at the same time.Plus entertaining at sometimes...Thanks to Aidi and the guy whom i can laugh everytime i see him without fail...Mr Stanley Goh...A facilitator in school facilitating Cognitive classes...He has average looks but he is funy..Or at least he makes people laugh sometimes without even knowing why...Had this kind of crush on him..But i know i had this kind of feeling because i can't find the same feelings from my own boyfriend...He's 28 turning 29...2 man of about the same age but with different mind-sets and different charcters and bring different atmospheres...I feel happy with Stanley around but i feel troubled with Brian...I wondered if i could ever learn to trust this boyfriend of mine...Seriously..now i know..I can't...Anyway..to tell the truth...If there's a chace, i won't mind having Stanley as a boyfriend...At least i think, i can see a future and most importamtly, i would be a appier person as compared to i am now...

The BMW challenge ended yesterday and hmm...i find it kn=inda stupid...Kat entered the challenge with i don't know who and i didn't see her...sian....but seriously, though i wasn't the one playing the game,i get frustrated too...with people looking for me and i am right in front of them and they still don't see me...can u imagine that?people can be so blind at times...the first group who found me was a group of boys whom i tried to give them eye contact to tel them i am the person they are looking for..and they passed by me so many times and i got fed up so me and ah tong fooled with them for a while...One of them told me in the lift that his friend told them that there's these 2 girls staring at him...And i was like..duh...ah boy ar~u may be the more good looking one in the team but that doesn't mean that u are that attractive..at least to us u r just a little boy and we are just trying to help...god...misunderstanding..haha...after the whole thing ended..I saw the team again..think they won something...and they were saying "I am hungry."The code that they were suppose to say to find the right person which is..ME...So lame lar...Juz smiled and walked off..Went on my way back to my brother's home...

I put raffles place de aeroplane today...Called them up and told them that i can't go to work today when actually i'm just pure lazy...
Nothing to say already...Guess i'll just stop..

No comments: