Wednesday, March 21, 2007

*Ah...

I'm so freaking sleepy now...but i can't sleep till the farking washing machine finish spinning and i can hang the clothes... Didn't really sleep lst night...Was damn scary...i heard this funny knowing sound from the ceiling...i was all alone in the room...it's good thing JunYong called me up...first time in 1 yr plus i talk ed to him on the phone for more than 3 hours..and i hung up when erm....i heard him snore...he was suppose to wait till i sleep before he can sleep...what a pig...he's a nice guy...but simply not my type...the reason why i can talk to him on the phone more than 3 hours....reason is simple...he can talk cock...at the same time make me laugh...enjoyed the suaning process...more of me suaning him than the other way round..haha...people who kow me much well but not very very well may think that i have a little feelings for hi..BUT...that is totally wrong...he's nice but not for me...so that someone please stop trying to push him to me...I thought about it today and erm..came to a conclusion....don't do things that may give people the wrong idea...okay..wad am i crapping about...i'm so bored waiting for that washing machine to stop....1 hour plus...omg...

I miss him...though he is no longer mine officially.but the feeling is still there though it is not as strong as before..haiz...can i just hve something normal?...

No comments: