Monday, March 23, 2009

A day of regrets..(nearly...22nd march 2009)

Nearly went back to singlehood the other day...
Blame it on myself..
I can't take stress...
At least what i had was too much for me...
That night was the day that i nearly lost someone i loved a lot..
And nearly lost someone whom placed me in an important spot in his life..
And i nearly lost him for good..

But i'm glad it's all over now...
Back to the happier time when i can make fun of him like anything..
Thank you darling..
But one thing..
Pls tell your ex-girlfriend..
If she wants you back..
Stand out and come to me..
Don't go to your friend and try to ask him to help...(Though he doesn't want to)
Don't have to worry about me hitting her...
I don't fight anyway..
And even if i do..
I might not win...
Anyway..
Tell her to grow up...
If you want to go..
I won't tie you to me...
Come..
Take me on........
I'll be waiting..

No comments: