Monday, March 09, 2009

8 march 2009

Supposedly should have gone to work...
BUT...
I somehow feigned sickness to not to go...
Not exactly feigned since i really was having headache..
***You treat me like shit when you have people to work for you..
And u worship me like god when u need ppl to help u..***
wtf sia...
Don't say i should be contented that i have a job...
Honestly i am contented to have a job..
A part time one that is...
But i am not happy with the way i am treated..
Because i am a part time worker..
I cannot go MOM!!!!

Anyway...Back to what i was SUPPOSED to blog about....
Went out with hubby and his family to Vivo...
Had dinner at The Japanese Restaurant(Was it the restaurant's name??)
Baby "bought"2 Levi's jeans...
(slaughter your dad huh)
$199.90 for 2...
Quite a steal actually..
But i no money...
Haix...
Supposed to get a lamp...
But can't seem to find it..
(The lamp with the boy's ahem as the switch?Any idea anyone?)
Anyway...
Before leaving went to Candy Empire..
Thanks hubby for this...But how dare you try to get something without me knowing..
But since you got it specially for me..(of course i knew you wanted to eat it yourself.. :X)
I'll forgive you..this once.. :)
Our darlings.. :)Pardon the shit....

Thanks hubby for this too... :)Sewn on the both sides...
I love it...
Hee hee~ :)
Done by my very gu niang boyfriend..
Whom is afraid of "something"
haha!
Talk about being manly?
Haha!~
To some extent he is..
But to most(okay..some) people..
He's gay..
To my point of view..
He looks gay..
But he's not..
Cox he's got me..
I'll kill myself if i got myself a gay boyfriend..
But we are gay tgt...(as in happy)
:)

No comments: