Friday, June 29, 2007

29th June 2007

I have better update before my ah min complains tht my blog is dead
Well..
Not like nyone cares about it!...
Ha ha
Set a new "target" lately..
Not sort of a target..seriously..
Feelings are there...
Well...At least i know i have some for him...
Daily SMSes...
Chats over the phone...
I don't know why..
I haven't been able to laugh so happily talking to someone...
or rather a guy on the phone for a FREAKING long time!
I admit i very the HUA CHI~
But can't help it~
I'm always like that!?
Changed my blog skin~Think it sits my character..
EMO.
Though i never dress like one..
Dresse all black and white but just without the make-up on~ :P

Tong tong happily in love~
Happy for her~
Hope everything would go really well for her
As for ah min..
I rather u think about nother guy instead of me, than u thnk of HIM~
U know who~
:)
I care for you~
And you know that~:)
I guess....
Hahas
Sunday celebrating for ah pian her birthday
Hope she'll be happy~
Shall go to bed liao~
finlly a night without my phone beside me~
Easier sleep tonight~
Cox my pretty boy is really tired today and went to bed already
No sms-ing till after midnight today~
Can see him tml~
But i doubt i want to turn up at the stall~
Ciaoz~~~

No comments: