Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Time flies..

It's been quite some time After my last posting...

Well.... a new relationship a new beginning...  That is as much as I had hoped...

But just three months since we've officially started... the countless misunderstanding and fights That went on...

Made it seem like I'm the trouble maker... not denying the fact That I did stir up some trouble... But That's coz I'm highly insecure... I'm stressed up... and I don't know how to express myself...

Reason why I'm back is simple...

I need a space to rant...  again...

I can't post all I like on Facebook..

After being shot....  with me showing my emotions to the public... fair enough Then... I'll keep it here...  still within the public,  But away from his eyes...

Been wondering...

Does the problem lie with just me... Or do us both have problems...

Probably not because we don't love each other enough... But more of just not suitable for each other...

It's getting tiring After three months...  just wondering how long more can I keep going...

Sigh....

In anyway...  good night world.....

No comments: